INNER ATHLETENutrition & Lifestyle Coaching Program
Video by Ryan Vilaca
Click to join the Inner Athlete Program for $685 + HST
Do you want to take back control of your nutrition and lifestyle?
You know the feeling when you know you have more to
Our nutritional and lifestyle habits have a direct correlation to how we perform in all aspects of our lives.
This is why I created the Inner Athlete Nutrition And Lifestyle Coaching Program.
There has always been a buzz around athletes, people idolize and admire, they WANT to be around them, be like them. If you ask most
What is the Inner Athlete Coaching Program?
This is a one-on-one elite introduction coaching program, we will be working up close and personal for 8- weeks customizing your nutrition and create a healthy lifestyle. From my experience working with hundreds of clients, both as a Strength Coach and Nutritionist I have noticed that every single person has an Inner Athlete inside. My goal is to help you discover the right nutritional plan and lifestyle to perform your absolute best at whatever it is you choose. This program focuses on developing new, healthy nutritional habits while making changes to existing habits that are not helping you succeed.
What is included in the program?
- Four Key Educational Modules designed to help you be more consistent with your eating habits, develop new healthy nutritional habits and gain control over your diet. (Each module is 2 weeks long.)
- Weekly coaching email/video on the focus for the week with homework to help guide you through the step by step process to building a healthy lifestyle.
- Workbook/weekly homework keeping you accountable
to long lastingchange.
- Individual intake and consultation with myself in order to establish a baseline and goals for the program.
- Individualized nutritional and lifestyle recommendations in order to feel your best and bring out your inner athlete.
- An easy guide to meal preparation for active and busy people.
- Weekly PDF Nutritional Resources (including meal and snack options, grocery lists, recipes and lifestyle recommendations).
- Weekly follow-up conversations with myself (7 follow up sessions)
- Ongoing email support.
Who is it for?
- Someone who is dedicated to taking their nutrition to the next level, invested in performing optimally at work, home and during exercise/activity.
- Someone who is sick of guessing what the best food and nutritional plan is for them and wants to create consistency in their eating patterns.
- Someone who wants to make their nutritional habits a lifestyle and avoid the ups and downs of dieting.
- Someone who is active and would like to know how to assist their workouts with nutrition and recovery strategies.
- Someone interested in learning the information behind living a healthy lifestyle.
- Someone who is interested in building up
resiliencyto stress through nutrition and lifestyle changes.
Who is it NOT for?
- Someone looking to go on a
short term“diet” or just a meal plan. This program is about understanding your body to live a healthy lifestyle. This is an ongoing process and there is no quick easy fix to changing lifestyle habits.
- Someone who might have serious digestive issues, autoimmune disease, hormonal disturbances or other more severe health issues. (In this
caseI would recommend to workwith me on a one on one coaching basis, I also encourage you to reach out to me regardless for further discussion)
- Someone who is not serious about putting in the hard work and effort in order to make
long termnutritional and lifestyle changes.
What will we be covering?
- Identifying nutritional habits and a step by step guide to making long lasting healthy changes.
- The science behind food and activity and how it pertains to your schedule specifically.
- A breakdown on digestion and gut health to optimize nutritional efforts.
- How to achieve a mindset shift from the short term fix (dieting) to a healthy sustainable lifestyle.
- Putting it all together; How to create the best nutritional plan for you moving forward.
- We will be in contact consistently and making your health a priority (without meal prepping for 2 hours a day).
- Tools and strategies to handle stress and build up a resiliency.
What can you expect by the end of the program?
- Develop new healthy nutritional habits and change old unhealthy nutritional habits.
- Learn what foods work best for your body resulting in optimal performance in all areas of life.
- Live a sustainable healthy lifestyle without having to go on extreme workout plans and diets.
- Uncover your Inner Athlete and feel unstoppable!
How is the program delivered?
Aside from the initial phone or Skype consultation, all of the content will be delivered via email (including videos for each module over the next two weeks). After you purchase the program you will receive a Thank You Page where you will be directed to confirm
Do I have to be an athlete or workout to join this program?
No! You do not need to be an athlete to take this program, this is for anyone looking to perform their best in all aspects of their lives. You do not need be currently exercising in order to take this program, although it would help it is not a pre-requisite. Getting started with this nutrition and lifestyle program will be a good introduction to getting started with an exercise plan
I have a really busy life, will I still be able to participate in this program?
Yes, absolutely! This program is designed in 4 modules that you will be focusing on at your own convenience. The content will be delivered via email and I will do her best to accommodate your ideal times for the initial consultation and follow up sessions.
Will I have extra costs after purchasing the program?
No, I will make recommendations
Do I have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen in order to participate in this program?
Not if you don’t want to. My goal is to make meal preparation easy and something you enjoy! I have included a meal preparation guideline for busy individuals (all of us!), including interesting meal ideas so you aren’t stuck eating bland chicken breast and broccoli out of
Click to join the Inner Athlete Program for $685 + HST
“Sylvie’s Inner Athlete Program is tremendously effective at taking your personal performance to the next level. Not only is she incredibly talented and knowledgeable
— Justin Smith
— S. Eggett